I made grilled pizza one night last week. Thought it would make a good close-up shot.
Three Little Pigs Pizza
- Pizza crust
- About 1/2 cup sausage cooked.
- 5 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- About 1/2 cup ham chopped
- Mozzarella cheese – enough for 2 layers
- 1-2 green peppers — sauteed
- 3-4 mushrooms — sauteed
- 1 small onion — sauteed
- 1 tomato — chopped
- 1-2 sprigs basil – chopped
- Roll or toss crust. Put on piece of foil be sure to brush or spray foil with oil.
- Grill pizza on the foil top side down for about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from grill and assemble pizza.
- Add sauce & a thin layer of cheese.
- Add meat, onions, peppers, and mushrooms.
- Top meat and veggies with cheese, tomatoes, and basil.
- Return to grill for 3-5 minutes.