Ellen posted this one earlier today and it looked like fun.
Have you ever:
- Gone on a blind date.
- Skipped school
- Watched someone die
- Been to Canada
Yes BC twice
- Been to Mexico
No, I’m probably the only Texan who hasn’t/
- Been to Florida
- Been on a plane
My favorite way to travel
- Been lost
- Been on the opposite side of the country
- Been to the capital of your country
- Swam in the ocean or waded
Altantic, Pacific and the Gulf but that probably doesn’t count.
- Cried yourself to sleep
- Played cops and robber
- Recently colored with crayons
- Sang Karaoke Not in this lifetime
- Paid for a meal with coins only?
Why yes I have. I once had a customer pay for his meal & tip with quarters it was about $30.
- Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t?
- Made prank phone calls
- Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose.
- Caught a snowflake on your tongue.
Maybe but since I am from Texas and live in Florida I probably haven’t done this.
- Danced in the rain Walked
- Written a letter to Santa Claus
Sort of. My dad used to do Letters from Santa on the Radio. When I was around 10-12 I used to stick my own letter in the stack. Never got mine read on the air though.
- Been kissed under the mistletoe
- Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
Yes, believe it or not I have actually been up that early ok maybe it was staying up that late.
- Blown bubbles
- Gone ice-skating
- Been skinny dipping outdoors
- Been out of North America
- Been in detention
- Regretted something you blogged
not really; comments maybe
I won’t tag anyone but if you do it let me know so that I can come and read!