My chicken nugget recipe is one of my most requested recipes. I’ve updated the recipe since some since it was first posted.
- 1 lb skinless boneless chicken breasts
- About 1/2 cup of Italian dressing or other marinade for chicken
- about 1/2 cup flour and 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Grill blend — whatever I have on hand or I make my own.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil (EVOO)
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Put in marinade for at least 30 min.
- Make basic grill blend if needed. All directions are estimates. I store mine in a small canning jar with Ball Herb Shaker Lids. Mix the following:
- 1/2 dried parsley
- 1-2 TBS of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon or less of course sea salt
- 1 TBS of chipotle smoky paprika
- 1-2 TBS oregano
- 1-2 TBS brown sugar
- 1-2 TBS garlic salt
- 1-2 TBS onion salt
- Heat skillet on med. While skillet is heating, put flour, salt, pepper, paprika and other seasonings in a bowl, paper bag or plastic bag. Dredge or shake chicken pieces in flour.
- Pour enough EVOO in skillet to lightly coat bottom of pan. Add chicken and saute until golden brown.
- While chicken is cooking make a dipping sauce if you like.