Made these for dessert the other day.
- 1 banana per serving
- Toppings/Filling for bananas
- Heat grill
- You will need 1 sheet of foil for each banana. You need enough to wrap it.
- Peel banana and slice in half.
- Add toppings.
- Roll up in foil
- Grill for 5-7 minutes or until warm
Variations we have tried:
- Banana and Berries — Drizzle honey inside banana, roll in cinnamon/sugar. After it is grill add fresh berries before serving. (I used local blueberries.)
- S’mores — Fill with marshmallows and chocolate bars. Roll in crushed graham crackers. Grill until marshmallows melt.
- PB& Honey — Fill with Peanut butter and drizzle with honey.
- Banana Split — Fill with cherry, caramel and chocolate. Serve with a scoop ice cream.