Burgers are one of our favorite things to grill. OK, maybe mine is actually steak but burgers fit our budget better. For Memorial Day I made Rosemary-Feta Burgers on homemade buns with grilled veggies. Oh yes and for dessert we had grilled bananas. One of the things I like about the grill is that it makes less mess in the kitchen.
- 1 pound hamburger meat (I use 80/20 mix on the grill)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 small onion, finely chopped
- a couple of handfuls of feta
- 2 springs rosemary, removed from stem and finely chopped
- Chop garlic, onion, and rosemary. Mix with feta
- Divide meat into 4 balls. Stuff each ball with cheese mixture.
Look for the banana recipe tomorrow