I was looking for ways to try out my new Ninja. We were having fajita’s for lunch.
- 3-4 tomatoes depending on size and amount desired
- 1/4-1/2 small onion
- 1-2 jalapenos — seeded
- juice from 1/2 lime
- Cumin — start with a teaspoon (eating kind not measuring) fill most of the bowl. Add more to taste.
- Black pepper
- at least 2-3 cloves of garlic
- either paprika (mild) or chipolte for smoky taste
- Seed jalapenos.
- Peel garlic.
- Juice lime — I just juice it into the Ninja.
- Toss ingredients into Ninja or food processor.
- Pulse until it is chunky.