Chicken Taco Pizza
- Form pizza crust. I find rolling the ball of dough in cornmeal and dusting the pan with cornmeal makes it easier to work with.
- For a crisper pizza cook pizza crust with upside down (with top of crust touching pan) for about 8-10 minutes. Should be a very light golden color.
- Mix equal portions of salsa and pizza sauce.
- Remove crust from oven. Flip over and layer sauce, chicken, cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until done.
- Top pizza with lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, black olives and more cheese.