Created this recipe with ingredients from the Farmer’s Market. Oh, the name comes from chicken, cabbage and carrots.
- 2 Chicken breasts — chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots — chopped
- 1/2 head of cabbage –chopped
- 1 small onion — chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic — chopped
- 2 green onions — finely chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 box chicken broth
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Heat enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the crock pot.
- Brown chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- While meat browns. Add onions and garlic to crock pot.
- Add carrots and cabbage. Add enough broth to cover veggies.
- Drain and add meat. Add enough broth to cover.
- Add tomatoes and seasoning.
- Cover and cook 3-4 hours. Stir every occasionally. Add more seasonings after 2 hrs.
- Add green onions and more seasonings in last hour.