Maddie Mae loves tacos especially breakfast tacos. She eats the insides and tosses the tortilla around like a frisbee. It is a Happy Meal for a pup.
Last week when I was making tacos I made Maddie a pup friendly verison of tacos.
Pup Friendly Tacos
- Lean ground chuck – I used about 1/8 of a pound
- 1/2 a stalk of celery finely chopped
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- Chicken broth
- A pinch of finely chopped cilantro or parsley
- Brown meat. Remove meat from pan.
- Saute veggies until they are soft.
- Return meat to pan and add broth. Simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Top with cilantro. May serve with or without a tortilla.