Last week a friend asked for my chicken nuggets recipe. I don’t really use a recipe, I make it up as I go. This is my basic chicken nugget recipe. My recipe is based on Melissa d’Arabian’s 4-Step Chicken method.
- 1 lb skinless boneless chicken breasts
- About 1/2 cup of Italian dressing or other marinade for chicken
- about 1 cup flour
- other seasonings to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive oil (EVOO)
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Put in marinade for at least 30 min.
- Heat skillet on med. While skillet is heating, put flour, salt, pepper, paprika and other seasonings in a bowl, paper bag or plastic bag. Dredge or shake chicken pieces in flour.
- Pour enough EVOO in skillet to lightly coat bottom of pan. Add chicken and saute until golden brown.
- While chicken is cooking make a dipping sauce if you like.