Well, this a rough month for my theme for 2011 — attitude. Seems like things just sneak up on me and out comes h-at nasty bad attitude. Verse for the year.
8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9 NIV
Something else I’m working on this year but haven’t mentioned on here is getting in shape and loosing weight. Didn’t do so well this month on the weight. However, I did start going back to the gym. Regular readers may remember that I broke my ankle before Thanksgiving. I was cleared to do unlimited exercise.
Think I’ve been successful in keeping the blogging momentum from January. In February I posted 20 out of 28 days.
- Week of February 1-5: 5 posts
- Week of February 6-12: 6 posts
- Week of February 13-19: 2 posts
- Week of February 20-26: 7 posts
- Week of February 27-28: 0 posts
Posts for PostaDay/PostaWeek 2011:
- February 9: Worst Teacher Ever
- February 15: Daily Post #44: Have You Ever Lied About Your Age?
- February 22: If I Had a Million Dollars (Repost)
- February 25: Top 10: Music Cheers Me Up