I guess I should really post this one on a weekend but that would break my pattern of sharing a recipe on Mondays (Menu Monday). With the start of football season I wanted to share one of go-to recipes for game watching or other crowd type events. Hey, back in my single days I even made dinner out of this on occasion. I try to avoid posting brand names but this recipe just isn’t the same without the brand name items. It isn’t an original recipe by any means but is a favorite.
- 1 can RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies-8/10oz
- 1 can Wolf Brand, Chili with NO BEANS
- 1 – 1 1lb box Velveeta Cheese
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Turn heat on high until cheese melts. Once it is melted turn it to warm or low to keep hot.
- Cut Velveta in chunks and throw in slow cooker. If I time permits allow cheese to start melting before adding the Ro-Tel and Wolf Brand.
- Add Ro-Tel and Wolf Brand. Stir well.
- I like to make this in a slow cooker because it is a great way to keep it warm for a party.