- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 t salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 TBS vanilla
- butter or cooking spray
- 1/4 cup pumpkin
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 t sugar
- 2 t cinnamon
- ¼ t ginger
- ½ t nutmeg
- 1/2 t cloves
- milk — enough to soften cream cheese
Maple Whip Cream
- 1/2 pint whipping cream (heavy, regular or light whatever you prefer.)
- 1/2 T maple syrup
- Combine flour and salt in a medium bowl.
- Combine milk, egg whites and egg in another bowl. Stir well with a wisk. Add to flour mixture. Stir with a wisk until well mixed.
- Heat an 8-inch crepe pan or skillet coated with cooking spray or melted butter until hot. Remove from heat and pour a scant 1/4 cup batter into the pan. Quickly tilt pan in all directions until batter covers pan like a thin film. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Carefully lift edge of crepe with spatula to test doneness. The crepe is ready to be flipped when it can be shaken loose from the pan. Flip and cook on the other side for 15-30 second.
- Place crepe on a towel to cool. I separate crepes with a layer of wax paper between them. Will make about 10 crepes.
- Soften cream cheese with enough milk until it is spreadable. Mix sugar and set aside.
- Mix pumpkin and remaining spices.
- Mix cream and maple syrup until cream forms soft peaks.
- To serve fill each crepe with cream cheese and pumpkin mix. I use a 1/4 c scoop to fill them. Top with a scoop of maple cream. In the picture I added some cranberries as well.