This week I received my first award, thanks to Antigoni.
I would like to pass this award along to the several blogs I read.
- Jamie at Dreaming Big Dreams: Jamie and her husband are in process of adopting two children from Haiti. She has been talking about Haiti a lot this week. Haiti was hit by Ike this week. Find out how you can help hurricane surivors in Haiti.
- ElfNinosMom at Adventures in Frickintardistan: ENM writes about politics, crime (especially dumb criminals) and other wacky news items.
- MamaCurry: Fellow Texan and blogger. Think her tagline sums it up nicely “Venting, Rambling, Ranting, Spewing”.
- Quinn at SBC Ghost Recon: There is just something cool about the name. Quinn posts a combination of serious stuff and humorous.
- Random Cathy: Cathy is actually one of my friend’s from years ago. Recently found Cathy on Facebook and discovered her blog.