I read several blogs and have felt that several in the past few weeks are worthy of sharing.
- My friend Shane has been promoting a program that will help feed the homeless in Rochester, NY. For just $2.05 you can provide a meal.
- I have read a lot recently about the church becoming irrelevant in today’s society. Maybe it is more about the church becoming a vital and important part of the community. Check out Chuck Warnock’s piece on The Indispensable Church.’
- Jamie at Dreaming Big Dreams shared a video about Front Porch Ministry.
- Last week my friend John wrote about Missing the Big Picture of Christianity. You just have to read it.
- One last you must post check out is what my friend Cathy wrote about identity.